It's Nannahs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Nannahs!

Post  nannahs on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:31 am

so it'sa me, crazy girl! i've always got like 50 ideas, 3 books, 2 projects, and cats all over the place going on. i'm a college kid going for an english degree-i know, crazy. i want to teach at the college level and would also like to teach overseas for a bit. i have two wonderful and mischievous kitties, karma and moxie, and a yeti, stephen. i hearts them all.

i love historical fashion, steampunk culture, renaissance festivals, and costume design. i occasionally pretend i know how to sew, then get mad at my sewing machine and glare at it for a year or two. i also love gaming-video(handheld, vintage, brand new) and tabletop(board, want to start a dnd group), though i'm not always terribly good. oh,and records are awesome!

in terms of rp, i've been doing it in some form or another(on paper, passed in notes at school, gaiaonline in the good ol' days) since about 10 years ago. i've done very little devoted forum rp like this though, and i like it. i'm still learning how to handle multiple characters well, so bear with me.

uhhhhhhh....think that's about it. oh and i have an insane schedule so i'm on at bizarre times. but if you have any questions/comments/criticism, go for it! i'm always willing to listen.

nannahs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's Nannahs!

Post  Stormphyre on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:18 am

WHEN'S I GET COOKIES? D:

Stormphyre
Admin

View user profile http://stormphyre.etsy.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nannahs on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 am

XD when you come here again! i has some star wars cookies left, and will probably be baking healthyish cookies either today or tomorrow.

nannahs
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormphyre on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:09 am

I'm thinking I'll head home this evening >.> I could stop by that way XD

Stormphyre
Admin

View user profile http://stormphyre.etsy.com/

Back to top Go down